The Woodworking Course covers the following topics:
- Properly using all major woodworking tools
- Drawing and reading simple blueprints
- Planning for furniture and cabinetry projects and learning about suitable materials
- Sanding and finishing techniques
- Purchasing materials
- Understanding hardware and repairing tools
- Teaching others (as skill level increases)
- $3,000 for first 6 months
- The 12–18 month extended stay is free, and we recommend that students make use of this time to gain experience and polish their new skills.
- Young men 18 and older
- ATI enrollment
For additional information, call 866-9VERITY weekdays between 9AM and 5PM EST or e-mail email@example.com.